Please wait while the map loads...
Call us on
Find out more
About the area
It is a quick trip up the A172 to reach Middlesbrough town centre, which has an excellent range of facilities, from shopping malls and multi screen cinemas to theatres, art galleries and museums. Those looking for a night out will benefit from the town's lively scene of clubs, traditional pubs, bars, bistros and restaurants.
Those more keen on active daytime pursuits have their pick of leisure activities ranging from swimming, squash and martial arts to rural pursuits just beyond town including fishing and sailing. Stewarts Park and Albert Park are also nearby, as is Middlesbrough Municipal Golf Centre.
For venturing further afield Durham Tees Valley Airport is in close proximity to the development.
A wide variety of shops are available within Middlesbrough town centre and surrounding areas.
A selection of schools, colleges and University in the local area include :
- Easterside Primary School, Erith Grove, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 273006.
- St Edwards R C Primary School, Eastbourne Road, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 819507.
- Captain Cooks Primary School, Stokesley Road, Marton, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 315254.
- Kings Manor Secondary School, Hall Drive, Acklam, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 818200.
- Nunthorpe Secondary School, Guisborough Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 315508.
- Trinity Catholic College, Saltersgill Avenue, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 825311.
- Middlesbrough College, Dock Street, Middlehaven, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 333333.
- University of Teesside, Borough Road, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 218121.
For more information on schools within Middlesbrough please see Middlesbrough Council website.
(Sorry, but we cannot guarantee that the schools listed are within the catchment
area or have available places; or that this is a complete list of all schools in
the local area.)
For commuters, there is easy access to the A66 and A19. The area also has excellent bus routes (Middlesbrough Bus Station Timetable information 0871 200 2233).
For train services Marton train station is nearby and Middlesbrough Train Station is based in the town centre (Services tel - 0845 7484930).
For venturing further afield Durham Tees Valley Airport, Darlington (tel 0871 2242426) is in close proximity.
Doctors Booth, Wheeler, Barton & Donovan, 1A Martonside Way , Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 812266.
Borough Road & Nunthorpe Medical Group, 167A Borough Road, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 243668.
A J Lowther & Associates, 16 Stokesley Road, Marton, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 315745.
Martonside Dental Group, Yttrium House, Martonside Way, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 822128.
Martonside Pharmacy, Martonside Way, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 819601.
Marton Pharmacy, 4 Marton Estates Square, Stokesley Road, Marton. Tel 01642 316072.
James Cook University Hospital is also right on the doorstep of the development.
Please see www.middlesbrough.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/health-and-social-care/health-and-medical-care/ for an up to date list of local health and medical care facilities.
There are a wide selection of leisure facilities and places of interest near to the development, including :
- Rainbow Leisure Centre, Unit A The Parkway Shopping Centre, Coulby Newham. Tel 01642 592800.
- Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Stewart Park, Marton, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 311211.
- Dorman Museum, Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough. Tel 01642 813781.
- M.I.M.A. Middlesbrough Centre Square. Tel 01642 726720.
- The National Trust at Ormesby Hall, Church Lane, Ormesby, Middlebrough. Tel 01642 324188.
- Lingfield Countryside Centre, Mount Pleasant Way, Coulby Newham. Tel 01642 577325.
For up to date information on all leisure activities and places to visit within Middlesbrough please see -http://www.middlesbrough.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/leisure-and-culture/