Our Styling Options
You can personalise your new home even before you and your furniture move in.
Our options, from top manufacturers, include upgrades and optional extras to the following items in your new home:
- flooring, carpets, downlights, switches, sockets kitchen units and worktops;
- ovens, dishwashers, fridge freezers, washing machines fireplaces and surrounds;
- wardrobes, showers patios, fencing, conservatories, external lights.
Prices are often well below what you’d pay in the high street, and everything has a two-year guarantee. Please speak to your local Sales Executive who will be able to confirm which options are available.
Because many options are built in as we construct your new home, you’ll have more choices the earlier you reserve. Your Sales Executive will tell you what you can choose at which stage. Visit our show homes to get an idea of the possibilities.
When to choose
The sooner you reserve your home, the more choice you’ll have - some options are built in as we construct your home.
- Visit your chosen development and view the show home, which will give you an idea of how the optional extras might look in your home.
- Check out the extensive range of options at the Sales Information Centre of your chosen development.
- Discuss your requirements with your Sales Executive. They will explain the building schedule for your home and how it affects what you can choose and when you must decide by.
- Choose and order your optional extras. Discuss payment terms - there are different ways to pay for your styling options, please ask for further information.
- Move into your new home with everything already installed and working.