We’re building your home
Since closing our building sites a few weeks ago, we’ve been working hard to create a safe place for our staff to return to work. We’re pleased to confirm these new procedures are now in place and the construction of your new home will restart shortly.
Here’s our new procedures
To maintain social distancing while building your new home we will be adopting the following measures:
- Introduced a revised set of working practices which comply with social distancing requirements, including asking staff to travel to work alone
- Enhanced floor markings to ensure social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning on every site
- Implemented a new Code of Conduct which sets out our commitment to deliver a safe working environment for our employees and subcontractors working on site
- Adopted a phased approach to resuming construction work will ensure that our teams can make the necessary adjustments to site safely
- Introduced additional precautionary measures, including bespoke PPE for two-person tasks which we have designed in house
These new procedures will be monitored and reviewed by our Health and Safety Advisors.
When will you complete on you new home?
For more information on your new expected competition date, please speak to your Sales Executive. Your Touchpoint account will be updated over the coming weeks to reflect your new timescale.
For the time being our Sales Information Centres and show homes remain closed. However, your Sales Executive is working remotely to answer any questions you may have. Please used the contact details on the website if you would like to call, request a call back or book an appointment.
If you haven’t already, we’d recommend you choose your options sooner rather than later. In your Touchpoint account you’ll be able to visualise your kitchen and bathroom options, making it easy for you to choose what you’d like. Once you’ve decided, your options can be confirmed and submitted via Touchpoint. However, if you would like more help choosing, please book a remote appointment with your Sales Executive.
We'd like to thank you for your patience during this uncertain time and reassure you that we are working hard to get you into your new home, as soon as possible.