Summer is here and Bank of England base rates have never been so low. So what are you waiting for? Make a new home yours now.
So far this year, the UK housing market has stayed positive, with increasingly competitive mortgages and secure employment prospects underpinning homebuyers’ confidence.
Because the Bank of England has kept the base rate at a historic low of 0.5%, there are some really competitive mortgage rates around. We’ve put together some information on interest rates so you can get started on finding the right deal for you.
If you've not moved yet, why not? There are plenty of reasons why buying a new home could be easier than you thought...
- We work with a panel of Independent Financial Advisors who are experienced in finding great mortgage deals for the new homes market. Pop into a development and we'll put you in touch with your local advisor today.
- Help to Buy has already helped thousands of people buy a home with just 5% deposit. Whether you are struggling to save a deposit for your first property, or want to move up the ladder with a small deposit, Help to Buy could be just what you need to buy a new home in England or Wales.
- The Help to Buy equity loan scheme is no longer available on our developments in Scotland, but you could still buy a home with 5% deposit using the Help to Buy mortgage guarantee scheme.
- With the Help to Buy ISA, you could get a bonus of up to £3,000 from the Government when you save a deposit for your new home.
- If you already own a home, we could save you the hassle of selling it with our Part Exchange scheme, or make the process easier with Easymover - which is even available with Help to Buy.
- Once you've reserved, you can personalise your home with our range of options - from kitchens and bathrooms, to flooring and tiles. We've got everything you need to make a new home yours.
- After you move in, you'll probably be keen to personalise your home. We've put together some exclusive advice from our interior designers to help inspire you.