Admin Management Trainee
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious trainee to gain an overall knowledge of the Taylor Wimpey business and an in-depth knowledge of the technical and administration functions within that business.
The Trainee will be based within the Technical department, with time spent within the Production, Sales, Commercial, Customer Services and Finance departments in order to gain a broad view of the business and to become familiar with its terminology and its administrative requirements. Following the departmental rotation they will return to the Technical department.
- Typing of letters.
- Organising meetings.
- Collating and issuing drawing packs.
- Maintenance of Framework Agreements.
- Log and track invoices.
- Cheque requests.
- Assistance with technical submissions.
- Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have good administrative and organisations skills, ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise workload
- Must be a self-starter, and able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work
- Ability to work under pressure
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.