• Health and safety
• All aspects of bricklaying for traditional and timber frame units
• Working at height
• Setting out and erecting masonry structures
• Erecting masonry cladding
• Ability to work independently, and as a team member to prioritise work & take initiative
• Enthusiasm and a natural willingness to get involved
• An appreciation for hard work
• Someone that takes pride in their work
• Determination to succeed
• GCSE English & Maths Level 4 (grade C) or Functional Skills level 1
• Over 17 years of age on 1st October 2018
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.