- To carry out a range of carpentry and joinery works throughout the build process.
- To carry out installation of various household components, i.e. doors, frames, skirting etc.
- Ensuring the work is completed to a high standard.
- To attend college and complete all coursework.
- English & Maths GCSEs
- Awareness of Safety Issues
- Knowledge of Properties
- CSCS Card – Preferred
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.