Assistant Sales Manager
At Taylor Wimpey we're all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Assistant Sales Manager to join our Sales Executive team.
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director you will lead, develop and motivate a small team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets.
- Lead and manage a team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets
- To drive volumes and revenue.
- To assist sales managers with day to day tasks to assist the business as a whole.
- Recruit, select, develop and coach Sales Executives to the required standards
- Drive sales, legals and exchange targets
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached
- Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments and external agencies
- Be aware of and provide ‘first port of call’ expertise for all customer purchasing activities from Sales Executives
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions
- Manage external media, presentation, legal and lending agencies against the business unit plan, business unit targets and Taylor Wimpey standards
- Ensure reaction to customer enquiries and purchasing queries are in line with the business unit plan and site requirements
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties is a priority and complies with company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures and standards of performance as laid down by the business unit
- Sales Experience
- High levels of self-management
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
The role will require travel with which requires a full driving licence. The candidate will also be required to work on weekends and bank holidays.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.