We're looking for Cleaners to efficiently manage the cleaning of specific areas of the site in the following locations around the North West - Preston, Ormskirk, Newton-le-Willows, Huyton, Winsford, Farndon, Nantwich/Crewe.
- Cleaning of new build properties prior to completion of house
- Final clean completed day before the homeowner moves into the property to include kitchens, bathrooms, windows and bedrooms. To include House to Home touches
- Site cabins cleaned daily (Site Managers Office, Assistant Site Manager’s Office, Kitchen, Canteen and toilets.)
- Cleaning of the Sales office and area
- Cleaning of customers houses after occupation following any necessary maintenance team works
- Monitoring of cleaning supplies and order requests to replenish stock items
- Any other cleaning duties as requested
- Never compromise on safety
- Be well planned and organised
- Communicate well and collaborate
- Develop good relations and act with integrity
- Be passionate about customers
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Please advise your Line Manager if you are applying for this role.