There is a fantastic opportunity for an honest, reliable and enthusiastic Commercial Administrator to join our growing Commercial Team.
We are currently looking for an individual with strong administrative and organisational skills, ability to multi task and be able to prioritise workloads.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver efficient, customer focussed, professional administration support to the Commercial department with particular emphasis on the payment of sub-contractors and site data preparation.
- Raise payment batches and draft certificates for sub-contractors, as well as variation orders and process variation payments.
- Record and process contra charges / sub-contract set off’s.
- Supporting the Customer Care and Sales Requisition process and Technical.
- Arrange invoicing of HA valuations.
- Manage inter departmental sign off and recording of variations.
- Manage and pay payments to statutory authorities.
- Ensure Sub-contract and supplier information is correct.
- Support order raising for both sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Operating any appropriate IT and procedural systems
- Regularly review existing procedures and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Issue, receive and value stock takes monthly
- Assembling rebate claims (assist)
- Assisting with tender enquiries
- Site Budget Data Preparation and Data Entry.
- BOQ Data Entry.
- Ability to learn and operate relevant IT and procedural system
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Organisational/Administration background
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Worked in a time critical environment
- Worked in a team environment
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.