There is a fantastic opportunity for an honest, reliable and enthusiastic Commercial Assistant to join our growing Commercial Team.
We are currently looking for an individual with strong administrative and organisational skills, ability to multi task and be able to prioritise workloads.
- To input orders onto Coins computer system.
- Ensure orders are signed off and issued to the correct recipient.
- Input subcontract payments onto Coins computer system.
- Input customer option orders onto Coins computer system, issue to subcontractors and suppliers as necessary, record and file.
- Update variation orders report.
- Update stock and asset register.
- Update plant hire records.
- Issue revised drawings to subcontractors and record in line with company procedures.
- General assistance to the surveyors and buyers.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Computer literate, must be proficient in excel and word, knowledge of Coins would be an advantage.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Good organisational skills.
- Must be self-driven and motivated with a positive attitude to achieve targets.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.