Fantastic role on the Head Office Investor Relations team reporting directly in to the Head of Investor Relations and Communications.
- Overseeing the delivery of the half-yearly internal magazine
- Overseeing the delivery of the bi-weekly employee e-newsletter
- Providing communications support to various departments in the UK and Spain
- Managing logistics and providing on the day support for key events
- Proofreading market announcements and analyst presentations
- Collating and drafting content for annual reports
- Project management of sustainability reports
- Working closely with national and regional PR agencies
- Managing communications for escalated PR issues
- Providing ad hoc out of hours communications support for the escalated PR issues when Head of IR Comms is not available
- Providing support to regional businesses on the development of appropriate customer communications
- Overseeing the distribution of the daily media monitoring reports
- Managing internal and external communications for Taylor Wimpey’s sustainability and charity programmes
- Overseeing the delivery of the corporate social media strategy
- Working closely with social media agencies
- Working closely with other department such as marketing and customer services
- Overseeing timely reviews and updates of the relevant website sections
- Identification of potential improvements to the sections
- Providing communications support for the rollout of various business-wide initiatives
- Providing communications support for the development of ad hoc external publications as and when required
- Identifying and maintaining a portfolio of ‘flagship’ projects across the business for use in external reporting and PR
- Supporting the Head of IR Comms in responding to analyst, investor and public affairs enquiries at peak times in the IR calendar
- Supporting Taylor Wimpey’s public affairs programme
- Liaison with external suppliers
- Managing budgets
- Building good working relationships and a solid understanding of business operations across the Group
- Identifying opportunities to improve the support that the department provides to the Group and its internal and external audiences
- At least two years’ communications experience working in external and internal communications
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Social media experience working with key platforms such as Twitter and Linkedin
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Degree-level education - Preferred
- Leadership communications experience - Preferred
- Housebuilding industry knowledge – Preferred
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please contact your Line Manager before applying