We are looking for a confident, energetic and self-motivated Customer Relations Manager to make things really happen for our customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
In this crucial, frontline role you will act as the customers’ key point of contact in the Taylor Wimpey Customer Journey from the point they are introduced to their home onwards, managing the customer relationship face to face across multiple sites, delivering a great service and better ways to make our customers feel truly special. New home buying is a complex process; we need our Customer Relations Managers to help our customers make our houses their homes. Issues and ‘snags’ can occur in a new home and we strive, through this role, to ensure quick and effective resolutions, in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Liaise with the Head of Customer Services to gain knowledge/understanding of relevant sites and customers
- Using a Home quality checklist ensure that all new homes are at the quality standard that our customers expect
- Be the main point of contact for the customer following the exchange process
- Attend the property to walk our customers through a home introduction
- Work with sales, site management and other key business unit stakeholders to ensure the customers’ interests are looked after at all times
- Maintain oversight of any remediation activity to ensure satisfactory issue resolution/defect remediation
- In conjunction with the Customer Support team, liaise with customers after their move in, to ensure they are no unresolved issues
- You will have proven face to face customer services experience and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A person who is open to change and continually strives to improve performance and be the best that they can be
- Ability to work independently, remain calm in a crisis, prioritise work, take initiative and make informed decisions
- A polite, friendly and professional person who is solution focussed and passionate about getting things right first time in spite of challenges and obstacles
- A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships both internally and externally
- Desirable but not essential you will have experience/knowledge of the house-building and related industries
- 37.5 hours per week, worked over a 7 day period
- Working pattern to be agreed locally
- 2 working days off each week
- 1 w/e in 4 guaranteed
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.