Customer Relations Manager
Are you the best at what you do?
Do you want to come to work to make a difference, put all your talents to good use, really help people and to make our company better? This is your chance to join a fantastic team leading the way in making our customer journey run effortlessly.
We are looking for a confident, energetic, self-motivated Customer Relations Manager to make things really happen for our customers and put them at the heart of everything we do.
In this crucial frontline role you will act as the customers’ key point of contact in the Taylor Wimpey Customer Journey from the point they are introduced to their home onwards, managing the customer relationship face to face, delivering a great service and better ways to make our customers feel truly special. New home buying is a complex process; we need our Customer Relations Managers to help our customers make our houses their homes. Issues and ‘snags’ can occur in a new home and we strive, through this role, to ensure quick and effective resolutions, in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Liaise with the Business Unit Head of Customer Service to gain knowledge/understanding of relevant sites and customers.
- Attend the property and undertake the Build Quality Inspection.
- Where unsuccessful, prepare/distribute an advisory report to the Site Manager, Managing Director and other relevant directors/managers to confirm the issues identified, and a new inspection date/time with the Site Manager.
- Carry out the Home Introduction in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintain oversight of any remediation activity to ensure satisfactory issue resolution/defect remediation.
- In conjunction with the Business Unit Customer Service Administration personnel, liaise with customers after their move in, to ensure they are settling in and there are no issues.
- You will have proven experience in working well under pressure in a fast moving customer facing environment
- A person who is open to change and continually strives to improve performance and be the best that they can be
- Ability to work independently, remain calm in a crisis, prioritise work, take initiative and make informed decisions
- A Polite, friendly and professional person who is solution focussed and passionate about getting things right first time in spite of challenges and obstacles
- A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships both internally and externally
- Desirable but not essential you will have experience/knowledge of the house-building and related industries
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying