We are looking for a confident and motivated Customer Service Administrator to supply administrative support to the Customer Services Department and communicate effectively with customers. To ensure all documentation is updated and filed appropriately.
- Answering the TWL telephone and handling all calls appropriately. This will include but not restricted to calls from Sites and other TW Business Units regarding call-off orders.
- Handling all enquiries regarding e.g. pricing, missing products, damaged goods, delivery times, etc. These may be telephone, email or fax enquiries.
- Keeping the customer informed at all times with regard to the status of their enquiry
- Logging all enquiries onto the TWL X3 computer system using CRM.
- Data entry and process of all orders onto the TWL computer system. This includes, but is not restricted to Call-off orders, Loose Supply Orders, FOC Orders, Returns orders
- Liaise with other TWL departments to ensure Customer Service Department objectives are met.
- Escalation and handling of formal complaints
- Departmental filing as required
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all areas of Customer Service
- Computer Literacy and Accuracy
- Customer Services Background
- Able to work as part of a team
- House Building Industry Background
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.