Customer Service Training Manager – 6-12 month FTC
Are you the best at what you do?
Do you want to come to work to make a difference, put all your talents to good use, really help people and to make our company better? This is your chance to join a fantastic team leading the way in making our customer journey run effortlessly.
We are looking for a confident, energetic, self-motivated Customer Service Training Manager to develop and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of Customer Services (CS) technical training: including the development, roll-out, evaluation and subsequent transition of the CS learning offer into the wider Taylor Wimpey learning offer, creating a Academy of Customer Excellence.
- Fulfil the role of hands on trainer/ facilitator where appropriate.
- Identify training requirements relating to Customer Service and facilitate solutions.
- Design, pilot, and roll-out new learning interventions in customer service disciplines to the customer service teams and to the wider business using a blended learning approach.
- Work alongside training facilitators and administrators to ensure that training is rolled out efficiently, maximising use of resources available.
- Lead the design, delivery, and management of development programmes for all roles within Customer Service.
- Build relevant content for candidate audiences including social media to supplement existing channels.
- Ensure that best practice and training successes are shared across the company and liaise with BU Management Teams to promote best practice in customer service.
- Act as expert support to CS management teams in the development & maintenance of a well-trained and professional team, managing consistency in customer service learning across the business.
- Identify and coordinate /manage relationships with key stakeholders both inside and outside the business, to ensure training needs are identified and addressed.
- Use experience of other sectors to challenge the approach to learning and development associated with the homebuilding industry.
- Work with the functional Academies to ensure that the Academy of Customer Excellence is aligned
- In conjunction with Head of Learning & Development, develop and design training academies for other functions (Production, Design etc), considering business needs and ensuring that a repeatable blueprint is created for developing technical excellence within Taylor Wimpey.
- Consulting with business leaders and diagnosing individual, team and functional development needs.
- An understanding of the learning cycle, with particular emphasis on enhancing the learning experience and encouraging the wider application of knowledge and skills.
- Ability to engage with and inspire others to develop.
- Ability to instill confidence in stakeholders.
- An understanding of the change curve and how to manage change, ability to work with conflicting priorities, ability to assess risk and impact and make decision accordingly.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying