The Customer Support Co-ordinator (CSC) is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues.
The successful candidate will take ownership of all ongoing customers’ issues and will be responsible to allocate resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake work in customers’ homes.
Working closely with the Head of Customer Service, the Customer Support Co-ordinator will be responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis dealing with escalations of customer issues, where appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills who can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and help them with every step of their journey.
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox
- Receive and log on COINS the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Service Manager
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials etc.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and / or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Head of Customer Service
- Balance and co-ordinate the scheduling of Customer Service Operative.
- Co-ordinate the scheduling of CRM’s diaries.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure
- Order materials for the CSO team, process PO’s and invoices. Undertake any contra-charging and raise cheques
- Ensure data is being pulled and recorded correctly in COINS for all customer issues and KPIs.
- Ensure that Health and Safety for CSO’s and CRM’s is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Face to face customer services experience
- Works well under pressure/in a fast moving environment
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.