Customer Support Coordinator
CSCs are responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis and the escalation of customer issues.
Administration of Customer issues
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox
- Receive and log on COINS the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site
- Ensure the preparation and issue of weekly exception report to each site
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department
- Provide feedback to the technical department
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files
- Archive site information as required.
Management of Contractors and Customer Support Operatives
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and/or contractors
- Allocate any NHBC inspections and other inspections as required.
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes
- Ensure materials are available as required to facilitate remediation.
Management of Customer Relations Manager’s diaries
- Co-ordinate the scheduling of diaries.
- Ensure that working patterns meet the needs of customers
Managing remediation of outstanding issues
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works
- Address unsuccessful/poor remediation of customer issues
- Undertake defect reporting.
- Monitor customer and issue handling
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Refer challenging or complex customer issues to the Customer Support Manager
- Ensure that out-of hours services and reporting work effectively
- Order materials for the team, process PO’s and invoices as required
Data Capture and Recording
- Ensure data is being pulled and recorded correctly in COINS for all customer issues and KPIs.
Health and Safety
- Ensure that Health and Safety for CSO’s and CRM’s is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Face to face customer services experience.
- Experience in the housebuilding industry
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.