Customer Support Manager
We are looking for a confident and motivated Customer Support Manager to make things really happen for our customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues. This role manages the Customer Support Coordinators (CSCs) and takes oversight of all ongoing customers’ issues.
The successful candidate will allocate resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake work in customers’ homes.
Working closely with the Head of Customer Service, the Customer Support Manager will be responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis and the escalation of customer issues, where appropriate. The CSM will deputise for the HoCS as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills who can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and help them with every step of their journey.
- Manage & balance workload of the Customer Support team. Assign daily tasks to the CSC’s and manage the phone and email traffic coming into the team to ensure that customers are dealt with fairly and efficiently.
- Undertake performance management and fortnightly 1:1 s with the customer support team
- Ensure effective training of the customer support team against the requirements and processes in the CS operations manual. Ensure that all face to face communications with customers are handled professionally
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and / or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Manage and allocate any NHBC inspections and other inspections as required
- Oversee, balance and co-ordinate the scheduling of CSO diaries.
- Oversee balance and co-ordinate the scheduling of CRM’s diaries.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Ensure data is being pulled and recorded correctly in COINS for all customer issues and KPIs.
- Ensure that Health and Safety for CSO’s and CRM’s is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Face to face customer services experience
- Comfortable managing complex internal relationships and able to challenge appropriately
- Works well under pressure/in a fast moving environment
- Housebuilding or related industry experience
- Senior stakeholder engagement
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please inform your line manager before applying