Interim Graduate Recruiter
Our people are vital to the success of Taylor Wimpey’s corporate strategy and a big part of that strategy is our annual graduate scheme. We are looking for an interim recruiter to join our existing resourcing team to look after the recruitment of our 2017 cohort of graduates.
Resourcing is a key pillar of Taylor Wimpey’s current HR Transformation. The recruitment team are responsible for using all the tools at their disposal to ensure Taylor Wimpey is the employer of choice in the home building sector. Also key to this role is driving a positive candidate experience in order to attract great talent from outside the homebuilding sector that will move our business forward.
Our award winning graduate scheme continues to be a focus area for the HR team and the wider business. Attracting top entry level talent to the business is critical to the future success of the business.
- First stage screening and competency based interviewing of potential graduate scheme candidates
- Be the sole point of contact for graduate recruitment enquiries for Taylor Wimpey
- Managing candidates effectively throughout the recruitment process
- Administration of the process including tracking of applicants, interview/assessment centre invitations and delivering timely feedback
- Work with talent and resourcing co-ordinator to facilitate a smooth new starter journey
- Recruitment experience essential, preferably have run graduate campaign
- Have worked managing high volume candidate shortlists and interviews
- Comfortable working in an evolving environment with limited resources
- Business acumen, communication skills, and ability to build positive, trusted relationships
- Exceptional administrational and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.