Interim Head of Marketing
This fantastic role reports directly into the UK Sales & Marketing Director, and is responsible for defining and leading the digital and wider marketing strategy for the business. Managing the relationships with national marketing suppliers, owning the brand identity and acting as the principle contact for the regional sales leads are all critical elements of this role. The Head of Marketing will shape the way Taylor Wimpey positions itself to its customers in a thriving and competitive industry.
- Champion the Taylor Wimpey brand - take full responsibility for maintaining and building the brand identity guidelines
- Lead on all group marketing communications activity
- Work closely with the group Customer Services team and regional sales & marketing directors to develop Taylor Wimpey’s customer options online portal
- Manage the marketing supplier relationships and contracts ensuring high performance, value and tangible partnerships
- Oversee the continual improvement of the customer facing website as well all associated digital channels
- Drive the social media strategy at a group level aligning content plan to business objectives
- Drive the CRM strategy for the group Sales & Marketing function whilst considering the national Customer Services objectives
- Stay abreast and report on up to date customer demographic information relevant to Taylor Wimpey’s target markets
- Full responsibility for key Marketing metrics including website performance, lead conversions and social media engagement scores
- Liaise with Advertising Standards Authority to ensure we are compliant with the latest guidelines
- Extensive experience in a senior B2C marketing position
- A strong knowledge and background in digital and social marketing tools and processes
- A strong grasp of CRM practices and the ability to apply these in a commercial role
- Previous exposure to senior management and a proven track record in presenting marketing proposals and strategies at board level
- Experience driving value through strategic agency partnerships
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.