Legal Administration Assistant
Are you the best at what you do? Would you like to join our talented legal team at Taylor Wimpey?
The role will provide a proactive, service led, cost effective secretarial and administrative support to the Regional Solicitor and Plot Conveyancing team. The job has a key role managing the smooth running of the department that supports the business, particularly in relation to its key operation of plot sales, including the provision of accurate reports and forecasts.
- Responsible for assisting with the secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Maintain high standards of presentation and accurate content of all documents and correspondence
- Typing and/or producing all dictated correspondence to include offers, contracts and documents as directed.
- Assisting the regional office with mail and reception rota.
- Assisting with mail for the team
- Maintaining the filing archive and computer information systems utilised by the Department.
- Dealing with telephone enquires as they arise and referring to the appropriate member of the Department or other Departments when required.
- Provide general office duties which will include filing, photocopying, scanning, audio/copy typing, telephone work, stationary orders and post etc
- Proven experience within a busy office environment
- Methodical and accurate approach to all tasks with close attention to detail
- Extensive I.T. skills including the use of Word and Excel
- Pleasant outgoing personality and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work as part of a team and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to maintain complex paper and computer based filing and information systems
- Enthusiasm, flexible, willingness to learn together with a “can-do” attitude with the potential to take more responsibility as the role evolves
- The ability to work in a demanding and pressurised environment, whilst maintaining a customer focussed attitude
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying