The successful candidate will outline job sum Preparation of Business Unit accounting records and reports to meet monthly deadlines; assist in the preparation of forecast, projections and budgets. Also, assist in the investigation and analysis of financial and commercial data as requested by Regional Management. Finally, assist in the control of the region’s financial ledgers.
- Process journals into the ledger
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts
- Weekly Sales Reporting
- Monthly Actuals reporting
- Assist in the preparation of month end reports required by Head Office
- Provide cover for cashbook and prepare weekly cash actuals
- Support Finance Manager and Finance Director by assisting in preparation of financial information in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure that TW Group Requirements and financial statutory requirements are met and completed on a timely basis
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of COINS an advantage
- AAT Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Be well planned and organised
- Communicate well and collaborate
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please inform your Line Manager if you wish to apply for this role