• Create and implement marketing strategies for each development, in line with business targets.
• Manage our external creative agency, media booking agency and P.R agency, to produce effective marketing in-line with the business unit plan, targets and Taylor Wimpey standards.
• Drive effective use of and manage regional sales & marketing budget.
• Attend weekly project and sales meetings in line with business timetables.
• Manage PR agency through frequent contact and regular meetings.
• Manage the opening of our show homes and sales offices. Work in conjunction with our production team, various contractors and show home interior designers to produce show homes of the highest quality and to a programme.
• Maintain and review performance of website listings on our own website and other property portals.
• Co-ordinate the production of sales literature for all our developments.
• Identify signage requirements for the business and oversee the installation
Key business relationships:
Internal: Regional sales & marketing team, national sales & marketing team, other Taylor Wimpey Departments
External: External marketing agencies and sub-contractors
Experience, Qualifications, Technical Requirements, Education Required/Preferred:
- Previous experience of working within marketing department
- High levels of self-management
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car
- Develop good relations and act with integrity
- Communicate well and collaborate
- Be future focussed and drive change
- Be well planned and organised
- Make informed decisions
Internal Applicants – Please inform your Line Manager if you wish to apply for this role