The Taylor Wimpey Sales and Marketing Team are looking for a Self-confident, resilient and energetic Marketing Executive.
- Create and implement marketing strategies for each development, in line with business targets.
- Manage our external creative agency, media booking agency and P.R agency, to produce effective marketing in-line with the office plan, targets and Taylor Wimpey standards.
- Drive effective use of and manage regional sales & marketing budget.
- Attend weekly project and sales meetings in line with business timetables.
- Manage PR agency through frequent contact and regular meetings.
- Manage the opening of our show homes and sales offices. Work in conjunction with our production team, various contractors and show home interior designers to produce show homes of the highest quality and to a programme.
- Maintain and review performance of website listings on our own website and other property portals.
- Coordinate the production of sales literature for all our developments.
- Identify signage requirements for the business and oversee the installation
- Previous experience of working within marketing department - desirable
- A Levels or equivalent – essential
- Marketing Qualification - desirable
- Strategic & analytical thinker
- Proven interpersonal / motivational skills
- Demonstration of full understanding of marketing mix
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Strong organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative ability
- Energetic with positive attitude
- Excellent proof reading skills
- The role involves travel and requires a full driving licence and use of own car.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.