Fantastic role to manage the effective delivery of all aspects of marketing for Central London developments to UK and overseas markets, provide marketing support to the sales and marketing director and regional sales team.
- Create and implement marketing strategies for each development, in line with business targets.
- Work closely with and manage external design and PR agencies to develop bespoke marketing literature and campaigns for UK and overseas launches.
- Drive effective use of and manage regional sales & marketing budget.
- Ensure the Taylor Wimpey Central London brand and individual development brands are well represented in all relevant locations.
- Manage design process of all marketing collateral.
- Work with interior designers on implementation of show houses.
- Oversee all outward facing correspondence from customer relations’, construction and planning newsletters are brand appropriate
- Project managing events and exhibitions both in UK & Overseas
- Relevant experience in a marketing role with a developer in Central London
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Must have extensive experience managing external creative, marketing and PR agencies
- Must have a hands on approach and be happy to ‘implement’ as well as plan
- Strategic & analytical thinker
- Demonstration of full understanding of marketing mix
- A Levels or equivalent – essential
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying