Online Options Merchandising Manager
Taylor Wimpey is continually striving to develop our customer experience throughout their journey to become a home owner. Part of this is ensuring we are exceeding expectations around visibility of their home during the build process and access to our product choices. We want to provide our customers with easy access to these options. The online options portal will provide functionality for our customers to view and select configurable options for their new home.
We are seeking a digitally savvy marketing professional to manage Taylor Wimpey’s national options catalogue and online portal. You will work with key suppliers and internal stakeholders to report, manage and continuously improve our customer options catalogue.
- Act as the lead point of reference for all internal and external parties nationally for the Options System
- Input to, manage and maintain the national options offerings within the online portal
- Manage options suppliers and analyse performance, making key decisions on future relationships and possible new partnerships
- Generate key insights and monthly reports alongside recommendations for system improvements
- Perform customer research on products and services offered
- Work with the Taylor Wimpey regional business units to deliver consistency, compliance and training where necessary
- Strong stakeholder management
- Previous experience in rolling out projects in a sales environment
- Good organisation and planning
- Proven exposure to managing training delivery
- Solid understanding of reporting in a commercial environment
- Full appreciation of the importance of excellence in customer experience.
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers
- Good understanding of contracts
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.