PA – Supply Chain (Fixed Term Contract)
We are looking for a talented individual to deliver an efficient, customer focused and professional PA service to the supply chain function.
- Supporting the wider Supply Chain team, including the TWL Management team
- Manging meeting rooms, visitors and associated requirements that arise at TW Logistics
- Booking accommodation, meeting rooms and venues, providing refreshments and arranging hospitality as necessary, including supplier events
- Accessing and reviewing all correspondence including e-mails, sorting, prioritising and replying as necessary.
- Diary and travel management for the SCD, PD and GM (TWL).
- Preparing reports, general correspondence, meeting agendas, minute taking, monitoring actions and producing presentations.
- Interaction and liaison with internal and external customers as necessary.
- Interaction with and assistance to the GOT and MDs, as appropriate.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and processes to improve service delivery to all key contacts.
- Attend occasional off site meetings to take minutes, notes and actions.
- Understanding and optimising the use of IT in delivering the services outlined above.
- Keeping up to date with the evolving technical competencies and expertise required to maintain the required level of skill in the discharge of professional duties.
- Building and upholding effective working relationships with the GOT members / MD’s, as well as the wider Supply Chain team.
- Maintaining open and frank lines of communication between all internal/external customers.
- Providing responses to both verbal and written correspondence, in a timely and professional manner.
- This role is based in Newmarket and there will be the requirement to travel when required including some overnight stays
- Proven PA experience.
- Experience of working in fast paced, corporate environment.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related software applications.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent note-taking skills.
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Professional and able to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality.
- Comfortable working independently and able to travel when required.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.