PA to the Group HR Director
We are looking for a highly organised, confident, self-motivated and professional PA to provide comprehensive support to our Group HR Director. We are seeking an individual for a 12 month contract, to make things happen and to help deliver a quality HR service.
Demonstrating a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships, your role will be responsible for, but not limited to ensuring the effective and accurate processing of the Group HR Directors’ correspondence, emails, telephone calls and systems, in line with their business needs whilst having the ability to work with ambiguity and minimum supervision.
- Accessing and reviewing all correspondence including e-mails, sorting, prioritising and replying as necessary, in a timely and professional manner.
- Extensive diary management, booking accommodation, meeting rooms and venues and arranging hospitality as necessary.
- Preparing HR reports, agendas, minute taking, monitoring and following up on actions and creating presentations.
- Interaction, assistance and liaison with wide variety of employees and senior managers including Head of functions and Senior Managers
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and processes to improve service delivery to all key contacts.
- You will be a PA with Board Level experience with an interest in working in a HR environment.
- You will be able to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment and demonstrate complete confidentiality.
- Short hand desirable, but not essential, but must have competent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related software applications.
- A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer service, developing relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work independently, prioritise work, take initiative and make informed decisions
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note this role involves some occasional travel to other UK sites.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manger if applying for this role.