PA to UK Head of Production
We require an organised, hardworking and talented PA to work alongside our UK Head of Production. The role will also include working with our dedicated customer services team for 2 days a week.
- Accessing and reviewing all correspondence, including emails, prioritising and replying as necessary
- Diary management
- Booking accommodation, flights, meeting rooms and venues. Arranging refreshments and hospitality as necessary
- Prepare production reports, general correspondence, meeting agendas, minute taking, monitoring actions and producing presentations
- Interaction with internal and external customers as necessary
- Interaction with and assistance to many senior members of the Taylor Wimpey teams
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and processes to improve service delivery to all key contacts
- Updating the Production section of Taylor Wimpey intranet
- Understanding and optimising the use of IT in delivering the service above
- Keeping up to date with evolving technical competencies and expertise to maintain the required level of skill appropriate to the role
- Proven PA experience, preferably at board level.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other related software applications
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous role
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Candidates - Please advise your Line Manager if you are applying for this role.