Do you want a job that will be both challenging and rewarding with exposure to a fast paced, vibrant environment?We are looking for an experience Part-Exchange Manager who is a great team worker, has exceptional communication skills and Customer Focus to join our Sales Team.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for identifying part exchange and market mover properties as well as negotiating an acceptable financial deal for the customer and the company. Also, you will ensure the smooth transition from viewing and assessing suitable properties to proceed with and then onward sell, ensuring that regional profitability goals are achieved.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist the Sales and Marketing Director with regional land appraisal with regard to analysis of both new build and second hand markets throughout the Midlands.
- Work with the sales department to maximise new home sales opportunities through the identification of potential part exchange/market mover properties following up all leads immediately so that all sales opportunities may be converted to sales.
- Carry out assessments on proposed part exchange/market mover properties to assess the suitability of the property for purchase/resale, including market valuations from independent estate agents and surveyors, internal and external photographs, agree contents, fixtures and fittings lists with owner etc. in order to prepare a valuation report for the Sales Director.
- Report and recommend minimum sale price and purchase price including information on location, any drawbacks and costs (Estate Agent fees, legal fees, redecoration costs, etc), in order to gain company approval for the transaction from the Sales and Marketing Director and Managing Director.
- To manage and co-ordinate the administrative process of the house purchase from the customer and the subsequent sale of the property including instructing valuers, solicitors and estate agents, monitoring progress of the process and reviewing/accepting appropriate offers with a view to minimising time, effort
- To report on turnover of sales on market mover properties with a view to facilitating completed chains and the sale of Taylor Wimpey homes
- Applicant needs to possess good organisational skills and ability to deal competently with high turnover of applications and valuations.To be comfortable with the use of IT (excel and word), by way of laptop/PC and able to work with various spreadsheets for input. To be able to communicate by way of email/telephone effectively and efficiently. Good level of numeracy required.
- Personal Drive
- Credibility and Trust
- Decision Making
- Customer Focus (Internal and External)
- Selling of new build property
- Working closely with Solicitors/IFA
- Estate Agent background (not necessary but preferred)
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.