Accounts Clerk role with responsibility for making BACS or cheque payments, generating coding and checking invoices, working out VAT payments, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchase enquiries
- Processing invoices and sub-contractor applications for payment
- Authorisation of invoices
- Query resolution for supplier invoices
- Resolving supplier queries will involve liaising with managers from various departments within the business, which will require excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Processing BACs payments and preparing cheques
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-discipline and organisational skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel, COINs and BACS
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please ensure you inform your Line Manager before applying