Payroll & HR Administrator (Maternity Cover 6-12 months)
Do you want to work for one of the largest residential developers in the UK? We have a fantastic opportunity available to join our talented HR team in High Wycombe as a Payroll & HR Administrator.
The role will be a maternity cover contract and we are looking for someone with a background in payroll, a hard worker and someone who can hit the ground running!
- Complete all aspects of payroll processing for both monthly and weekly pay runs
- Respond to queries
- Process BACS
- Action all statutory orders from government departments
- Assist with RTI and year end procedures
- With payroll team, update procedures as required
- Reply to telephone queries and assist regional payroll administrators
- Ensure that all standard weekly / monthly processes are completed in good time enabling reports to be compiled for the business units and Finance department
- Assist in creating and providing reports as required
- Assist in processing private healthcare and company car details.
- Responsible for administrative processes within the HR function, including employment contracts, promotions, changes, maternity, starters and leavers.
- Ensure all personal files are maintained and passed to payroll to process.
- Process references
- Order stocks of corporate literature
- Cover reception when necessary
- Regularly review existing procedures and suggest improvements where possible
- Extensive payroll knowledge and experience (min 3 years)
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills; able to present work neatly and explain matters clearly.
- Reliable and flexible
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.