Working in conjunction with the Production Managers the role will ensure that production processes are developed and followed to help achieve the objectives and targets set for the department.
- Work with the Production Managers to maintain COINS:
- Ensure the production aspect of COINS is set up to best meet the needs of the business unit.
- Coordinate NHBC registration for all plots in conjunction with site starts.
- Assist site management with IT/COINS/production related issues.
- Maintain safety inspection reports and close out all HSE issues entered onto the SHE2000 system.
- Coordinate the Production Academy for site management, arranging inductions and training as necessary
- Oversee and provide support for the training and development needs of the department including conducting an effective recruitment process for the two apprenticeship schemes and arranging all H&S training. .
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Strong communication skills
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for delivering quality homes and communities whilst achieving best in class customer experience. We build over 14,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force who are proud of their contribution.
We offer opportunities to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch. If you’d like to hear more about what it’s like to work with us then have a look at our Glassdoor profile by clicking here