We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Secretary to join our Team within Taylor Wimpey.
We are looking for a highly organised, confident and self-motivated Secretary to deliver an efficient, professional secretarial/administration support to the Production Department.
Demonstrating a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships, your role will be responsible for, but not limited to ensuring the effective and accurate processing of the Directors’ correspondence, emails, telephone calls and systems, in line with their business needs whilst having the ability to multi-task and to prioritise workload.
- Liaise with training provider for any training requirements and maintain training Matrix for all training undertaken by the Production team including weekly paid staff/ labour only
- Use of COINS system for inputting production related information i.e. update Site Management locations/ NHBC Policy numbers / Programme changes and producing GANTT Charts
- New Sites – assist site manager to develop the required site documentation pack; issued controlled copy of the TWUK Site HSE Manual; issue TWUK site induction pack; contact relevant parties and register new development for site inspections to be carried.
- Category ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Reports – Maintain copies of all category notification reports and distribute as required; collate site action reports in preparation for close-out of categories; maintain SHE system close-outs.
- Newflashes and Memos – Arrange to copies to be issued immediately to all site managers; collate responses and action as appropriate.
- HSE report to be completed on the 1st of every month
- HSE Manuals – Arrange for any updates to be distributed to all manual holders and acknowledgement actioned.
- Accidents – Ensure all accidents are logged and reported, where necessary, and complete all necessary administration.
- Contractor Non-conformity Notices – Collate all responses and action as required.Maintain copies on file.
- Telehandler Operator Records – Training and operator passports to be recorded and distributed to the appropriate site managers.
- Apprentice Co-ordinator for Trade and Site Management. Maintain induction records for all TWUK directly employed Apprentices/Young Persons.
- Monthly Reports and Board Reports – Complete and issue as required. Key issues Board Report to be completed on a monthly basis as and when required
- Other general secretarial duties
- Excellent secretarial and IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software applications.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, ability to multi task and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent audio/copy typing skills
- Good communication and telephone skills
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please ensure you inform your Line Manager before applying