HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner role that will partner with 2 divisional managing directors and the regional managing directors and their business units providing an end to end Human Resource service in line with the HR strategy.
- In conjunction with the Head of Talent, work with the leadership teams in the delivery of their talent management and succession planning strategies.
- Support the leadership teams through effective recruitment and selection processes to deliver candidates with high potential or recognised critical skills.
- Develop, with the Resourcing lead, a range of hiring channels to attract and recruit candidates to enhance the diverse nature of the workforce.
- Equip line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans
- Embed a performance management culture which is valued by the business and drives high performance through ensuring clear measurable objectives, effective feedback processes and active development and career plans.
- Ensure that the business principles are role modelled through the business and your own personal performance.
- Coaching line managers in the development of their individual leadership skills.
- Provide a proactive, high paced service that delivers HR best practice.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the team to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the Business.
- In conjunction with the Head of Reward, support the reward agenda with the business units, to ensure a consistent approach, accurate delivery and decision-making drives long term retention of employees.
- Significant experience as a senior HR business partner in a large, high performing business
- Breadth of view beyond traditional approaches
- Ability to understand and interpret key business performance measures, good standard of financial literacy & analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of employee relations issues/policies/procedures
- Trusted role model and confidante
- Knowledge and experience of organisational development, succession planning and talent management
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation
- Sound knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.