Regional Senior HR Advisor - Central and South West
You will demonstrate personal and professional credibility to partner a number of the business units across the Central & South region, providing an end to end Human Resource service in line with the HR strategy.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner for the region, you will be responsible for the day to day operational delivery of the HR activities including effective case management delivery and proactive day to day guidance on employee related matters.
This support will be crucial in supporting the initiatives generated by all the HR Centres of Excellence and the business in facilitating the delivery of our operational people plans.
Our aim as an HR team is to have the right people, with the right skills, capabilities and performance priorities in order to drive high levels of performance and engagement.
- Support the HRBP day to day HR operational activities through efficient management of employee relation cases, general management support and guidance, consistent and accurate paperwork and documentation, robust management information and effective relationship management.
- Equip line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management.
- Embed a performance management culture which is valued by the business and drives high performance through ensuring clear measurable objectives, effective feedback processes and active development and career plans.
- Work closely with the individual heads of HR departments on the delivery of initiatives across Resourcing, Reward, Talent and Operations.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the team to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the Business.
- You will have strong experience working in an employee relations role or a job with an emphasis on case management
- Wider exposure to more generalist HR issues and previous experience working with HR Centres of Excellence
- You will have a natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for people contact and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge and experience of organisational development, succession planning and talent management
- Ability to manage stakeholders up to a senior/director level
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation and sound knowledge and understanding of employee relations issues/policies/procedures including equality and diversity issues.
This role involves extensive travel covering our businesses and requires someone who is happy to travel.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK an hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manger if applying for this role.