We're looking for a Resident Liaison Manager – Minimum 2 year fixed term contract to act as the resident’s key point of contact during the extensive remediation works scheduled to commence at this private development.
The successful candidate will liaise with appointed contractors and consultants serving as a link between the residents and project team.
- Residents are kept regularly informed of the nature of the works, their progress and their likely impact
- Residents day to day issues and queries in relation to the works are addressed
- To manage the planned mitigation strategy for residents
- Through close monitoring, reporting back to Head Office on progress and issue resolution
- Identify and escalate matters concerning risk to the Head Office team
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Comfortable managing complex internal relationships and able to challenge appropriately
- Face to face customer services experience
- An appreciation of the technical and organisational aspects of construction details and processes and be able to articulate this information to customers
- Dealing with Customer complaints
- Housebuilding or related industry experience
- Senior stakeholder engagement
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Please advise your Line Manager if you are applying for this role.