• To take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home from Taylor Wimpey.
• To ensure sales meet or exceed target, and profit is maximised for the business.
• Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
• Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
• Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
• Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
• Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
• Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by Taylor Wimpey.
• Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
• Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy.
• Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual.
Key business relationships:
Sales Manager, Site and Production Managers, Sales administration, Other Sales Executives, Technical, planning and commercial departments, Marketing department
Customers, Chain purchasers, Independent Financial Advisors, Solicitors, Local estate agents, Contractors/Trades, Marketing agencies
Regional variances to the role:
The Sales Executive role is required to take customer payments and visit customers in their homes – any candidate offered the role will be required to complete a third party adverse financial check and criminal record check
What are the measures of success for this position?
• Sales against target
• Sales excellence: site presentation
• Customer surveys
• Approved solicitor & Independent Financial Advisor usage
Experience, Qualifications, Technical Requirements, Education Required/Preferred:
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving licence and the ownership of a car.
- The role involves using a computer on a daily basis, so computer literacy would be beneficial
- The role requires regular weekend and bank holiday working.
- New Build House sales experience
- Set clear professional standards
- Be passionate about customers
- Deliver right first time and keep promises
- Be well planned and organised
- Communicate well and collaborate
Internal Applicants – Please inform your Line Manager if you wish to apply for this role. Please email Katy.Potter@taylorwimpey.com