Management Trainee Sales and Marketing
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Trainee Sales and Marketing to join our Sales and Marketing team at Taylor Wimpey.
It is the responsibility of the Sales Management Trainee to assist in any sales related administration and to respond to general and development sales enquiries both by telephone, email and in writing. This will include the collation of development brochure material and mailing of development literature on a daily basis.
The administration functions shall include, but not be limited to, the processing of sales data using business unit and Taylor Wimpey UK Limited reporting systems, the production of reports from these systems and the adherence to company protocols with regard to operation of these systems. It shall also include the maintenance of filing records for sales data in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of the web-site, with accurate information relating to sales releases, selling prices and availability
- Respond to all web site generated enquiries and forward information relating to the enquiry to the relevant Sales Executives
- Update inbound calls tracking system with any changes to site opening hours
- Ensure customer details entered onto the system are accurate for the purpose of sales and marketing
- Enter and maintain details of sales, including selling prices, customer extras orders and sales progression information
- Produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the Business Unit’s Management, in accordance with the timescales required
- To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information, as required by the Business Unit and Company Procedures
- Assist in any sales related administration and to respond to general and development sales enquiries, both by telephone, ‘e’ mail and in writing. This will include the collation of development brochure material and mailing of development literature on a daily basis
- To co-ordinate the distribution of information between the Sales & Marketing Department and other Departmental functions within the Business Unit
- To assist in the administration and processing of Sub Contract Orders
- To produce timely and accurate Completion Statements for the Legal and Finance functions
- To assist in the processing of Design Option Orders, in conjunction with the Commercial Department
- To co-ordinate the ordering of adequate quantities of sales support materials for each development, including, but not limited to, such items as brochures, price lists and stationery
- To provide support to the Sales Manager and Sales & Marketing Director in the setting up of each new development
- To provide administrative support to the Sales Managers and Sales & Marketing Director
- Knowledge of I.T. based administration systems (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Working in a time critical environment
- Interest in sales and marketing within the house building industry
- Educated with 4 qualifications at NAT 5 level or equivalent (16 year olds)
- Educated with 3 qualifications at Higher level or equivalent (17 – 19 year olds)
- It would be beneficial for the Trainee to hold a driving licence
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.