Sales and Marketing Management Trainee
A trainee scheme where you will be given the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Sales and Marketing function within one of the UK’s largest housebuilders and support the regional team.
- The Management Trainee scheme is an average of 3 years dependent on previous experience and speed to competence in the function.
- You will attend many “Skills Camps” with other Management Trainees in your Region which focuses on developing core business and communication skills where you will also meet many of our Senior leaders
- You will attend college or Uni on day release to study an appropriate Business Studies or Marketing qualification
- On completion of the level 4 qualification, you may have the opportunity to go on to study further.
- You will be assessed over the course of your Management Trainee scheme against the role for which you are specializing in. Once you are assessed as competent you will be ready to move to an assistant role as a role become available
- Site Production areas include: Health & Safety, Build stages and key stage inspections. Team working with sales: Customer Visits. Principles of the site inspection visits and National House Building Control.
- Land & Planning areas include Appraisal and Acquisition of land, preparation of information for Land Purchase Exercise. Understanding of planning process including obtaining planning permission, agreements and consents.
- Technical (Engineering & Architects) areas include Design issues which affect cost and level of information required to build effectively and control cost. Overview of Utilities provisions. Knowledge of standard product specification.
- 3 A levels or equivalent qualification
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
- IT competence in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work experience within a customer service, sales or marketing environment – Preferred
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.