Sales and Marketing Director
We require an experienced Sales and Marketing housing professional who can motivate a dedicated sales management team, be able to manage the creation of our interior designs and who can mentor and motivate our people to deliver an excellent journey for our customers at each touch point they will experience.
You will have full responsibility for the Sales and Marketing function from land appraisal, marketing research, setting prices and the management of all reservations through to customers moving into their new homes. Maximising selling prices and creating value is a key objective whilst maintaining the challenging sales rate you will set all of your team.
- An experienced Sales and Marketing Director who can motivate a dedicated sales management team, be able
- Manage the creation of our interior designs
- Mentor and motivate our people to deliver an excellent journey for our customers
- Full responsibility for the Sales and Marketing function from land appraisal, marketing research, setting prices and the management of all reservations through to customers moving into their new homes
- Maximising selling prices and creating value is a key objective whilst maintaining the challenging sales rate you will set all of your team.
- The “keeper” of our brand and will ensure that the Sales and Marketing department operates in accordance within the Taylor Wimpey UK operating framework.
- In conjunction with your fellow Board members you will help to determine and form a strategy for the future ongoing development of the business.
- A new homes marketing professional, who is organised and disciplined
- A team player with proven experience of managing and motivating teams of sales staff
- Someone who can demonstrate sales and marketing experience in the house building industry
- An ability to influence and control budgetary management
- Someone who can plan and influence strategic management for direction and change
- A Board level disciplined Director or an individual who is ready for that next step in their career
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally, we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments.
We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.