Sales Executive (maternity cover)
At Taylor Wimpey we're all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core. We're looking for a sales star to support our amazing community of customers and our successful sales team.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home from Taylor Wimpey.
Working closely with the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the sales team and other stakeholders, you will be driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximised.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by Taylor Wimpey
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual
- Sales experience in the housing industry would be advantageous
- High levels of self-management
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car essential
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
The role will require travel with the successful candidate undertaking site visits as well as any other duties required by the Sales Manager. The candidate will also be required to work on weekends and bank holidays.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Please advise your Line Manager if you are applying for this role.