Sales Ledger Clerk
Fantastic role as Sales Ledger Clerk to supply administrative support to the business, in particular in relation to the sales ledger and credit control and assistance to the Finance Manager.
- Process invoices daily from previous day’s shipments
- Process Direct sales invoices – from purchase invoice, sales shipment, to sales invoice
- Ensure all sales invoices are raised correctly
- Allocate cash receipts
- Issue statements in pdf and excel format
- Credit Control
- Maintain log of invoice queries
- Investigation of invoice queries and discussion with Customer Services on best response
- Chasing of overdue debts
- Assistance to Finance Manager
- New suppler & customer creation & maintenance
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of rebates sales invoiced and distribution of cash received
- Holiday cover for purchase ledger role
- Understanding of all processes within IT system to provide support and problem solutions
- Ad hoc assistance with projects as required
- Knowledge of finance processes
- IT Literate, with particular emphasis on understanding how to use Excel in varying scenarios
- Working within a finance environment
- Experience of reconciliation work
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience of dealing with customers and chasing for overdue debts
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying