Exciting opportunity for a senior Sales Manager to lead, develop and motivate a team of Sales Agents and drive sales across our Central London developments. Reporting to the Head of Sales for our Central London business, this is a fantastic chance to be involved in a growing area of the Taylor Wimpey PLC.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of Third Party Sales Agents to achieve targets
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all areas of sales and customer service
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions
- Ensure reaction to customer enquiries and purchasing queries are in line with the business unit plan and site requirements
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties
- Work to fulfil sales objectives on boutique developments in Zones 1 and 2 of Central London.
- Input into preparation and production of all aspects of marketing, for both UK and Overseas
- Ensure that external selling agents are aware of reservation and completion budgets, dealing margins and all terms and conditions of sale for both UK and Overseas activity
- Provide weekly reports on actual performance against budget, projection and forecast and relay to Head of Sales.
- Responsible for regular liaison with external overseas sales teams and monitor performance
- Previous industry experience within the sales function is essential
- Two years plus managerial experience considered desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Numerate and very well organised
- Strong rapport building and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail, underpinned by a desire to succeed
This role requires multiple trips overseas selling as well as occasional weekend and bank holiday working. In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal candidates – Please inform your line manager before applying