We're looking for a Sales Manager who will deliver against profit, quality and volume targets by leading, developing and motivating a team of Sales Executives and coordinating activities and communications between sites, internal departments and external suppliers.
- Lead and manage a team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets
- Recruit, select, develop and coach Sales Executives to the required standards
- Drive sales targets, as agreed with the Sales Director through Sales Executives
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all areas of sales and customer service
- Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments and external agencies
- Be aware of and provide ‘first port of call’ expertise for all customer purchasing activities from Sales Executives
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions such as lenders’ criteria, local house price variations, stock plots, PX properties, and advise on forecasting and site build sequence
- Manage external media, presentation, legal and lending agencies against the business unit plan, business unit targets and Taylor Wimpey standards
- Ensure reaction to customer enquiries and purchasing queries are in line with the business unit plan and site requirements
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties is a priority and complies with company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures and standards of performance as laid down by the business unit
- Previous experience in Sales Management and People Management
- Attention to detail, underpinned by a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Operation of I.T. based administration systems
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving license and the ownership of a car.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Please advise your Line Manager if you are applying for this role.