- To produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the business unit management in accordance with the time scales required for these reports.
- To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information as required by the business unit and company procedures.
- To ensure all weekly sales are uploaded and input into system correctly.
- To produce timely and accurate Completion Statements for the legal and finance functions.
- Ensure that all sales events are recorded regularly.
- To co-ordinate the provision of updates on sales for each development.
- To provide support to the Sales Managers and Sales & Marketing Director in the setting up of each new development.
- To ensure ‘Touchpoint’ internal system is activated and maintained up to date.
- To ensure adequate progressing of all sales from reservation to completion.
- To provide excel spreadsheets on a weekly basis.
- Liase with legal department and independent financial advisors.
- Operation of I.T. based administration systems
- Working in a time critical environment
- Previous administrative experience
- Full UK driving licence.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.