Scheduling Department Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to take ownership for the scheduling departments administration responsibilities, to help the team create accurate material schedules for Taylor Wimpey.
- Logging of sites received from the Business units for scheduling.
- Sending of drawings to suppliers for external scheduling.
- Chasing external quotes from external suppliers.
- Keeping KPI’s up to date within the department.
- Printing of drawings.
- Amendment of schedules for customer upgrades.
- General schedule amendments.
- Site / Business unit visits if and when required.
- Following guidelines and processes.
- Decision making within scope of role.
- Housing / Building Industry experience - Preferred
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
- Computer Literacy
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.