Strategic Projects Manager
We are looking for an experienced and talented Strategic Projects Manager to be responsible for the management of company mainstream and residual assets within the Strategic Land portfolio in the operating area covered by the regional Strategic Land Team..
- Management of company mainstream assets
- Management of residual or long term freehold and option land
- The promotion of sites through the planning process with a view to securing allocations of land for housing
- Lodging of planning applications and the handling of appeals.
- The appointment of external consultants
- Liaison with landowners over progress on site promotion
- Responsibility for the renewal/extension of options
- Input into the production (and working within the framework) of developer collaboration agreements
- The monitoring of Local Plan documents, housing land supply and competitor activity
- Community engagement on site promotions and planning applications
- Preparation of strategies to secure planning and deliver maximum returns to the company through disposal strategy/land sales
- Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good administrative and organisations skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter, and able to be flexible with regards to daily work
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality
- A qualification in either land and / or planning desirable
- Full driving licence
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.