Responsible for providing upon a given number of sites, composite and complete technical information and support to enable regional objectives and targets to be achieved.
- Provide architectural and engineering support as well as technical guidance for regional site based operations.
- Provide full administrative support to regional site based operations for working drawings, ancillary details and technical information.
- Manage and co-ordinate various survey/report commissions, including Topographical Surveys and Site Investigation reports, to advise on development constraints
- Management and programming of all engineering and architectural design in accordance with local and national standards.
- Management and production of conveyance plans and provision of site set-up information.
- Coordination and checking of all technical information and distribution.
- The commissioning, co-ordination and checking of various specialist suppliers designs and integrate their requirements into the working drawing packages.
- Produce designs in agreed timescales to ensure regional forecasts are achieved.
- Work with the project team to ensure the most desired and economical decisions are made and implemented into the design.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of house building is preferred but not essential.
- Administration and document management experience required.
- Project Management Skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Project 2010 desirable but not essential.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.